UK’s largest gathering of educators, technologists and policy makers at the Schools & Academies Show 2018, taking place on the 21st November 2018 at NEC Birmingham.
Free to attend with 11 CPD-Certified seminar theatres, this is the UK’s leading education policy and pupil outcome event, with keynote talks to be delivered by the Secretary of State for the School System, the National Schools Commissioner, Google and Naace.
Naace are delighted to be supporting the event, and will be available on stand C24 to help today’s teachers teach for tomorrow, share successful approaches to learning with technology and help schools get the most from their investment in education technology.
Key seminar topics at the Schools & Academies Show include:
- Identify the Technology that can Improve Pupil Outcomes
- Revolutionising School Improvement Plans with AI
- Using the Naace Self-Review Framework for Education Technology
- Google: Tailoring education for the 21st century
- Establishing Online Safeguarding?
- How Does the Internet Safety Strategy Affect Schools?
Register today to receive your printed badge posted direct to your school, a complimentary lunch voucher and complimentary venue parking.