Naace Sponsoring Partners are able to:
KEEP UP TO DATE
- Receive and contribute to the Naace bi-weekly and special Sponsors Newsletter – Naace newsletter assists sales teams in understanding the marketplace.
- Attend Two FREE Sponsoring Partner Events per year – Meet with other Sponsoring Partners, Naace Board and Office representatives for updates on key developments in education technology, often delivered by keynote speakers, and opportunities for discussion.
- Get access to a wide range of online resources produced by experienced Naace members such as the Naace Essential Guides.
INTRODUCE PRODUCTS & SERVICES and FURTHER STRENGTHEN YOUR BRAND
- Have your own company profile on the Naace website – Update it as often as you like & link to your own website, use it to promote special offers for Naace members.
- Have your company staff’s online profiles – from here your employees can blog on the Naace website, upload documents and resources and share them with the Naace community.
- Market your products and services via exclusive Naace initiatives – Reach thousands of schools by contributing prizes for Naace Schools Competitions and gain valuable data through surveys & product trials carried out on behalf of your company.
- Receive preferential rates to advertise on the Naace website.
- Get special mentions across Naace’s social media channels to include tweets to 14k Naace followers
DEMONSTRATE THE IMPACT ON LEARNING OF YOUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Work with Naace to create powerful case studies.
NETWORK WITH LIKE-MINDED PROFESSIONALS
- Gain direct access to key professionals – The Naace community is growing daily and includes both UK and overseas members from a variety of backgrounds and responsibilities.
- Become a member of NaaceChat – Help us develop an active forum where you can seek information, advice and guidance as well as track what concerns the education technology community.
- Receive preferential invitations to exhibit at the Annual Naace Conference and other relevant events
BE ABLE TO SHOW YOUR AFFILIATION TO THE UK ED TECH ASSOCIATION:
- Use the Naace Sponsoring Partner logo
For a detailed list of all partnership benefits and to discuss your company’s business objectives please contact email@example.com, 0115 7484367.