As a proactive provider of ICT support, we build end-to-end ICT solutions fit for schools that teachers and pupils can rely on, working alongside the school to ensure that the technology we install is exactly what the school requires.
Whether you’re upgrading or building a network from scratch, we have the experience to deliver industry-standard systems that will meet and exceed your expectations.
Our highly experienced consultants are experts in listening to what you want and designing systems that deliver exactly what you need. Our aim is always to help you take advantage of technology and the benefits it can bring to your school, with the minimum of fuss.
Schools who currently benefit from our design, build and management services include:
- Primary schools – From installing ICT suites and Interactive whiteboards to supplying and managing curriculum-based software, we can help your school improve learning and teaching using technology
- Secondary schools – From helping to improve and maintain hardware to managing systems and supplying educationally appropriate software, we can enhance your school’s IT offering
- Higher Education colleges – From strategic planning of network upgrades to managing and maintaining large networks to data back-up and security, we partner with colleges to help them give their students the best IT can offer.
Why work with Joskos?
- Joskos is an ‘education-only’ ICT company who understand the unique challenges that schools face when it comes to their ICT
- We are experts at working with schools to help them find the most appropriate ICT solutions
- We are a long-standing Microsoft Gold Certified Partner so we have priority access to Microsoft technical support
- All our account managers and engineers are fully accredited to the highest levels of industry certification
- We offer a one-stop solution to all your IT needs – strategy, design, implementation, management and procurement
- We are friendly, proactive and are always willing to help and to share our knowledge