Assessor update events 2015
The ICT Mark assessor update events (existing assessors only) for 2015:
- Tuesday 3 November 2015, 10.00 – 13.00 – London (Lambeth Connected Learning Centre, Clapham)
- Thursday 5 November 2015 – Nottingham (Sir Colin Campbell Building, Nottingham University Innovation Park)
- Wednesday 11 November 2015 – online event: choice of pm or eve
- Thursday 19 November 2015 – online event: choice of pm or eve
- Thursday 28 January 2016 — online event: choice of pm or eve (link to online event- invited delegates only)
Those assessors who were unable to attend an event last year (and have confirmed that they would like to remain on the list as suspended) can also choose to attend one of these events.
In order to retain your status as a practicing ICT Mark assessor you will need to attend one of these events. These events are for existing ICT Mark assessors only.
The agenda for the update events is below.
Notes and links to support the event
Prevent Duty Guidance: A school-specific section on pages 10-13 and the glossary on page 27 are particularly useful. (England and Wales)
Counter-extremism: narratives and conversations: Resource provided by LGfL
How Social Media is used to encourage travel to Syria and Iraq: Briefing note for schools from Department for Education (England)
A very brief style guide for ICT Mark assessment reports: