Our over-riding aim is to develop a happy and well ordered environment in which children feel encouraged to develop to the best of their individual ability and are given the opportunity to reach their full potential.
More specifically we aim to:
- Provide a stimulating, broad, balanced, differentiated curriculum based on the Foundation Phase and National Curriculum, which will develop children’s skills, knowledge and understanding and promote a love of learning and a feeling of success and self worth.
- Develop an ethos which can foster pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development. Help pupils to acquire knowledge and skills in preparation for adult life and employment.
- Develop a responsible attitude to physical development, including exercise, health and safety.
- Help pupils to develop lively, enquiring minds and to apply themselves to tasks and physical skills.
- Instil respect for religious and moral values and tolerance of other races, religions and ways of life.