Our vision statement is
Community, Learning and Creativity in Harmony
We aim to realise this by:
- Providing a safe, happy and caring environment where every child matters and has equal opportunity.
- Ensuring we provide a fully inclusive curriculum that is both broad and balanced.
- Offering a diverse range of opportunities to stimulate the children’s learning and promote enquiry through the national curriculum and beyond.
- Creating an atmosphere of transparency, fairness and openness that allows everyone to feel secure, respected and valued.
- Working closely with parents and outside agencies to ensure we meet every child’s individual needs, both educational and pastoral.
- Providing an extended provision for children from 0 to 11 including a nursery, out of schools clubs and a range of on site services to support the needs of our community.
The Award submission video
Notes about this video
The video opens with a statement about learning. Learning is:
- promoted and supported by technology
- not bound by the school gates involves everyone
- takes place at the point of need
- is a shared, collaborative and meaningful experience
- is innovative, exciting and engaging.
Take a few moments to look at how technology contributes to this vision and how parents are involved in the journey.