This is a larger than average-sized primary school. The majority of pupils are White British. Nine languages are spoken within the school population. More pupils now join the school at other than the start of Year 3 or leave before the end of Year 6. The proportion of pupils known to be eligible for free school meals is above average, as is the proportion with special educational needs and/or disabilities. The government floor targets for the standards reached by pupils have been exceeded for the past three years.
The Award submission video
Notes on this video
Look at the ways that ICT is used to excite and engage learners through a wide range of creative and investigative approaches across the curriculum that are tailored to the needs of individual pupils.
Pupils are encouraged to:
- be creative and explore with technologies
- choose appropriate tools for their tasks
- present and share their work in school and with parents and beyond
- celebrate achievement through Praise Pod
- understand what they need to do to make progress in particular areas of learning.
Parents are encouraged to:
- understand and collaborate in school activities through various approaches including homework
- celebrate the achievements of their children.