At Holme Valley Primary School we aim to provide a stimulating and challenging curriculum where pupils achieve at their appropriate level. We always try to encourage an active partnership with parents and the wider community, as we believe our children benefit the most when school and home work together.
The Award submission video
Notes on this video
There are lots of different ways that pupils:
- use technologies to explore the world beyond the classroom
- publish their work to a global audience
- support each other, and teachers, in learning about and with technologies
- use technologies to help them review and assess their work in order to improve
- extend their learning through interactive displays and games as well as through their VLE.