Supporting Enterprise, Employability & Business Start-ups in HE & FE
January/February 2017 Promotion
30 DAY FREE TRIAL & 12 MONTHS FOR THE PRICE OF 9 FOR NEW SIGN-UPS
We are offering a 30 day free trial to organisations with 10 user accounts. You will get the opportunity to have full access to the platform as well as the option to use the canvases for idea acceleration sessions. Use your 30 days to capture, test, develop and progress enterprising ideas in your institution in a fun and exciting way. Sign ups following a trial will be eligible for 12 months for the price of 9, a saving of over £500 pa.
- Could your students benefit from gaining experiences that nurture their leadership, analytical, presentation and persuasion skills?
- Do you want to equip your students with the capability to generate quality ideas and take considered risks, using their initiative and creativity, either for the workplace or in their own businesses?
- Do you have multiple enterprise education activities you need to track in one place, improving your reporting and the quality of your output data?
Simply Do Ideas supports enterprise and employability staff to develop skills and attributes for all students, whether they are preparing for the world of work or to start and scale their own enterprises.
Using an academically robust ‘concept canvas’, students can access simple software, and work individually or in groups. Enterprise and employability staff can track comments and mentoring, capturing all progress for future reporting.Academic Rigour
Aligned to and independently mapped against the QAA guidelines for enterprise and entrepreneurship education and against the EntreComp framework, Simply Do Ideas is recognised throughout academia and used by respected institutions across the UK. Applications have also been showcased at the ISBE international conference.
What are the Benefits?
Easy to Follow Process
- The intuitive, clean interface is underpinned by current enterprise theory
24/7 Mobile Learning
- Students can work from anywhere – our software is optimised for desktops, tablets and mobiles
- Instant messaging service; group discussions and pre-configured automatic emails
Simply Do Ideas can help all HE and FE enterprise and employability teams to capture and process ideas. It can also help test the viability of start-ups in an academically aligned online environment.
‘It bridges the gap between having a raw idea and writing a business plan. The Centre has also used it to capture and assess their business idea competition applications.’
Matthew Taylor, Director of Enterprise, Cardiff Metropolitan University
For the next month, Simply Do Ideas is running a promotion of 12 months for the price of 9, a saving of over £500.
Secure your free trial now.
For a free demo and non-commitment trial, please contact Claire on Claire@simplydo.io