This set of guidance has been developed in partnership with CAS and specifically relates to the English National Curriculum. It unpacks the terminology associated with the Computing programme of study for those who will be implementing it in schools. This guidance is publicly available. Any suggestions or comments or learning activities should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The final version of the joint guidance can be downloaded below.
If you have suggested learning activities that you wish to share, please let us know:
– the key stage that the learning activity is aimed at
– the Computing attainment target that it addresses
– the tools that are used as part of the learning activity
– a brief description of the activity
– success criteria (how will you know the pupil has mastered the attainment target)
– any further information.