- This event has passed.
You’re cordially invited to join us for the next Networking and Update Event, which we’ll be holding on Fri 4th November.
Venue: Naace, The Sir Colin Campbell Building, UNIP, Triumph Rd, Nottingham, NG7 2TU
Theme: ‘Smart Procurement for Schools, Saving Money and More’ with speakers including
- Stephen Archer, DfE – “Improving Schools Procurement Efficiency”
- Neil Watkins, Think IT – “3 big procurement challenges for schools” Neil will look at the three big procurement challenges we commonly see when dealing with schools, and offer advice on what they (and suppliers) can do to help overcome them.
- Rob Curran, Director, Esito – “Naace Procurement Advisory Service : Toolset”
- Malcolm Payton, Founder and Director, e3net – “Case Studies – where buyer meets seller”There are lots of good products out there, and there is a huge need for support in schools. The question is, how do we get the right product in front of the right person?The answer is basically the very definition of a market as the place where buyers meet sellers. The traditional approach to marketing is not working very effectively at the moment however – the complexities of identifying needs, the range of products on the market and the difficulty of knowing how and where (and even how often) a product can be used in practice makes it hard to have an efficient market. This talk will look at an alternative approach – creating case studies of good practice that can become the market place – the place where buyers meet sellers.
- Mark Harrison, Headteacher, The Swinton High School
The event will start at 10.30 and finish at 3pm. The detailed programme can be accessed here: programme-naace-networking-and-update-event-fri-4th-november-2016
Naace Sponsoring Partners – please register here
Naace Members / Non-members – please register here
For those of you who have recently joined Naace here’s some more information:
We hold two meetings a year (usually in May/June and Oct/Nov) for Naace Partners to come together, network and receive updates from the leaders in Ed Tech. Typical Partners Events are attended by c 50 delegates including suppliers, Naace Board of Management and a small number of Naace members.
The last update and networking event was held in Nottingham on the 17th June – https://www.naace.co.uk/events/naace-networking-event-17062016/