Education Consultant at Telios Education
October 2013 - Present
• Provide advice & guidance to schools in use of educational ICT & e-safety
• Devise & deliver ICT training sessions & programmes
• Conduct ICT reviews, e-safety audits & 360 Degree Safe assessments
ICT Transformation Lead at Capita MIS
September 2010 - October 2013
• Led the ICT change management strategy for the BSF programme in Blackburn.
• Provided the educational leadership for the re-specification of ICT solutions in all new school builds.
• Led the planning & provision of ICT training & support programmes in all BSF schools.
• Led the planning & provision of SIMS training & development for all BSF schools.
Assistant Headteacher (Director of ICT) at Beardwood Humanities College
January 2005 - August 2010
• Led ICT strategy across the whole school, development of learning platform & use of mobile devices
• Supported SLT on use of ICT in all aspects of school improvement particularly use of data
• Line managed Science & Technology faculties - provided support, guidance & challenge to middle leaders
• Performance management of a range of teaching staff, non-teaching staff & middle leaders
• Developed marketed ICT services to other local secondary and primary schools
• Led significant improvements in attainment in ICT at both Key Stage 3 & 4
Secondary Strategy Consultant (ICT and AfL) at Lancashire Local Authority
September 2002 - December 2004
• Support & challenge to ICT subject leaders in 30+ schools including those in challenging circumstances
• Coaching and support of ICT teachers and subject leaders
• Advice and guidance to senior leaders in developing ICT curriculum & AfL across the whole school
• Planned & delivered 300+ hours of training to groups from 5 – 150 persons
• Planned & delivered bespoke courses to individual schools & ICT departments
• Training delivered included AfL, ICT strategy, ICT curriculum & software applications