A new opportunity for Naace Sponsoring Partners
Would you like to have your brand associated with one of the new Naace essential Guides?
Naace has launched a series of publications, developed to address the ongoing needs of schools – the Naace eGuides
Naace believes that technology has a major role to play in raising standards in learning across the curriculum, provided teachers know how to adapt their pedagogies in order to maximise the potential gains offered by learning technologies. The eGuides help teachers to do that.
There are three categories of eGuides:
- The Technology Across the Curriculum eGuides – show how to use technology creatively and effectively to make significant impacts on learning and standards in other curriculum areas.
- The Computing eGuides – cover key aspects of the subject outside Computer Science.
- Technology Management & School Leadership eGuides – support school leaders in the strategic deployment of technology.
The current series includes the following guides, which will become available throughout the year.
- QR Codes – available online
- Maths – soon to be available
- Databases – available online
- Digital Leaders – available online
- 8% Budget Cuts and and More Learning? how schools are being re-shaped for a connected world – available online
- Leadership and Management in the Naace Self-Review Framework- available online
- Open Badges – available online
Interested in sponsoring one or more of the guides?
There’s an opportunity for partners to have their brand associated with one or more of the guides and to provide a foreword for each guide.
We’re seeking sponsorship that will enable us to, in the first instance, publish the guides as a pdf download on the Naace website and (if there are partners interested in this opportunity) as a printed publication distributed either by Naace at selected events (limited print run) or to a wider audience (national print run).
Additionally, there might be opportunities to co-create a guide on a specific topic.
All eGuides are marketed through the recently updated Naace community website, via direct emails to Naace members as well as across our social media channels including our twitter audience of 14k.
In this current series, we’re still seeking sponsorship for the following guides:
**** Brand new opportunity
We are delighted to announce our brand new collection of Computing eGuides, which include:
· An Essential Guide to the Information Technology Strand for Key Stages 1-3
· An Essential Guide to the Digital Literacy Strand for Primary Schools
· An Essential Guide to Programming for Key Stages 1-3
Collectively, they are a detailed definition of the Naace view of the Computing Programme of Study – to include what Computing is all about, what is in the strands, how they relate to each other and so on.
We believe these guides are the most developed description of the PoS.
To enable us to publish these online for all members to access these free of charge, we are now seeking sponsorship for all three guides.
If you’d like to have your brand associated with one (or all) of the Computing guides then please get in touch.
For more details including the associated cost please contact email@example.com
I picked up a QR Codes guide at Bett; it was easy to follow- we now have codes all over our displays.
Yvonne Aylott, ICT Coordinator, Westfield Arts College