In this week's edition:
* EducationCity update
* Microsoft in the Classroom Training Events
* eCadets: leading pupil-led online safety education programme
* Fujitsu: The importance of capturing evidence of children’s progress
* InfoMentor: five ways that you can start reducing teacher workload in your school
* Kudlian: “Ssshhh – Christmas is coming”
* iCT4: InVentry Sign in Solutions for Education
* Derventio Education : Introducing the Multi Academy Trust View in SchooliP
* Show My Homework: Experience unrivalled homework setting consistency across your Multi Academy Trust
* EES for Schools: Streamlining School Improvement
* Rising Stars at the launch of Minecraft Education Edition
* Meet Cubetto. The easiest way to learn coding for ages 3 and up
* RM Education: UTC Oxfordshire make significant cost savings
* Skooler: Are you using or setting up Office 365 in your school?
* Frog Education: Free events to help you navigate teaching and learning without levels!
* New Era Education – Crown Commercial Service Supplier
* DigitalMe: What’s the cost of Open Badges?
* Bitnet Solutions: e-DART- Educational Data Analysis and Reporting Tool