What is special about Naace professional development? It is
- Strategic: Events address not just how to do things, but why. They empower delegates to deliver their own professional development later
- Best of breed: Draws on national and international expertise
- Interactive: delegates’ different starting points are acknowledged and their expertise may be shared
- More than face to face: Events are supported before, during and after through blended components, community components and impact measures
Naace professional development has four elements:
1. An annual national programme of professional development events. The design and delivery of all these events meets the Naace professional development Quality Standards. See these under the Quality Standards tab.
2. The accreditation of tutors. All events are delivered by accredited tutors. Naace members can apply to be accredited tutors, opportunities for accreditation will be available every term.
3. The accreditation of events. Naace members can apply to have their own events accredited, and thus become part of Naace professional development. Find out under the Events tab.
4. Localised professional development. Naace members can apply to deliver a local programme by combining accredited events with accredited tutors, and working under the umbrella of a NaaceMarked service provider.
Naace professional development can only be offered with the support of a Naace Marked Service Provider (NMSP).
To find out more about offering Naace professional development, contact firstname.lastname@example.org