Schools who engage with the Framework on a regular basis benefit greatly from the process and many are judged excellent or good on inspection
Using the Self-review Framework enables your school to:
* conduct a review of your use of technology in a structured way
* record developments and improvements, coordinate your work
* provide compelling evidence in support of your school’s inspection data
* one or many users can access the tool
* view examples of how other schools have met framework requirements.
Once you complete the Framework to the required standard, you are able to apply for ICT Mark assessment. The ICT Mark is a nationally recognised standard of good technology usage in schools. ICT Mark schools perform better in inspections and can demonstrate the impact of their investment in technology.
Special offers for schools registering or renewing their SRF subscriptions
Naace associated schools are able, from time to time, to access exclusive offers and discounts from Naace and its partners. The latest offers for schools who register to subscribe to use the SRF or renew their SRF subscription can be found at www.naace.co.uk/offers
Naace membership – 15 months for the price of 12
As a school registered on the Self-review Framework, you are eligible for 15 months membership of Naace for the price of 12. For more details please contact us.