There has been a school on this site since 1875. The current school building was built in 1906 and has been growing ever since. At Robin Hood, we are passionately committed to achieving the highest standards in teaching and learning. We are a learning school, everybody involved in the life of the school is an active learner. We believe in a rich and diverse curriculum that offers our children enjoyment and excellence.
The Award submission video (2012)
Notes on this video
Look at the totally immersive learning environments and how the children explain the importance/value of technology. Notice:
- the rationale behind every technology
- how they build on the technologies used at home
- the different ways that children learn
- who leads the learning
- how personalised and motivating the learning experiences are, with children devising their own success criteria
- how the activities engage parents and the community through real life experiences
- how learning is showcased.